Focus your outcomes with purpose.
- Do you have a recurring business problem you haven’t solved?
- Do you wish you had someone with whom you could talk over business problems?
- Are you looking for new ways to empower and encourage your employees?
As an executive, your to-do list doesn’t shrink — it just seems to grow exponentially. At Consilio, we’ll help you cut that list down to size.
We partner with you and your team to clarify your purpose, what you want your business to achieve, and how you’ll get there. We’ll help you visualize and articulate your business model and strategy, and then we’ll set you on your new path. We might hit some roadblocks, but we’ll give you the tools to get around them.
Our coaching methods will help you work with your entire team. We focus on strengths, teaching you how to apply your team’s natural talents toward your business’ goals. We create a place customers and employees love — and leads to a stronger bottom line.
Business Coaching Helps You:
- Clarify what your business is and wants to be.
- Map your business and business owner strategies and goals.
- Create a culture where employees love their work and achieve more.
- We start by discovering who you are and what’s going on in your world.
- We support you in solving immediate issues.
- We establish monthly priorities and continue the work.
Your Business Coaching fee is based on the number of focus points we address in a month. A focus point is a task we tackle from strategy to implementation: we open the discussion, compare approaches, coordinate moving parts, make decisions, and complete the work. Some examples of focus points are:
- Teambuilding workshops
- Leadership and staff coaching
- Facilitated conversations and training
- Purpose and vision
- Goals and plans
- Decision making and problem solving
- Process improvement
- Financial communication
- Content development
Once we get rolling, larger priorities may pop up that require more effort. If so, we’ll scope the project and begin work upon your approval. You’ll be able to check projects off your list while keeping the focus on day-to-day management improvements.
Ready to learn how to create a business where people love their work? Contact us!